[Fwd: Re: Debian based GNU/Solaris: pilot program]

Michael Banck wrote:
Do you plan to use debian-installer for installation?

Yes.

Do you plan to submit your port as an official port to Debian once it
stabilizes?

Yes.

If so, do you plan to use Debian's mailing lists and bug
tracking system for development?

No. We have ours: svn, Trac, and mailing lists.

I suggest you discuss things on this list (if they are technical) or
debian-project (if they are non-technical).  This will make it much
easier for you to cooperate with the Debian project, if this is your
intention.

It is.

The only limiting factor is: the bandwidth. When we make it through the
Pilot and the first release, things will get easier, hopefully.

Thanks!