Re: [Fwd: Re: Debian based GNU/Solaris: pilot program]

Alex Ross <alexross@gnusolaris.org> wrote:
> Michael Banck wrote:
>> If so, do you plan to use Debian's mailing lists and bug
>> tracking system for development?
>
> No. We have ours: svn, Trac, and mailing lists.

It's unlikely that you'll be accepted as an official Debian port unless
you're willing to use the Debian bug tracking system. It's not
reasonable to expect Debian maintainers to be willing to copy bugs to a
completely different bug tracking system in cases where it turns out to
be a Solaris-specific issue.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org