iso2mirror

Hello,
Some time ago I searched for a tool to convert my already downloaded and
mounted stable Debian CDs into a mirror structure. However I failed (the
ways was able to find didn't seem feasible or couldn't find the actual
way, please tell me if something along the same lines exists).

Thus I put together mine. I have a nice little Perl script, which
converts the already existing CDs (ie. mounted on harddrive) into a
mirror, either by copying or by making symbolic links, saving another
9Gb on the system, upon choice.

As this is my first proposal of such a tool/thing, I would like to ask
your guidance on this, shall I get it to utmost polished leetness and
offer it to people or shall I not bother and be sorry I posted about this?

Thanks.
Can Kavaklıoğlu