Re: CDDL, OpenSolaris, Choice-of-venue and the star package ...

Scripsit Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>

> Well, I'm explaining that it isn't free because of DFSG#5. However, it
> seems that you are refusing such arguments de facto.

I doubt that "people who do not wish to become legally bound to appear
at the the author's home court whenever he files a frivolous lawsuit"
can be meaningfully described as a "group of persons" that can be
discriminated against. If everybody belongs to the group, is it
meaningfull to discriminate against it?

Henning Makholm           "Larry wants to replicate all the time ... ah, no,
                   all I meant was that he likes to have a bang everywhere."