Re: snmpkit stuck in unstable ?

* A Mennucc (debdev@tonelli.sns.it) [050909 10:01]:
> On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 09:12:15AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > Looks like its entire chain is ready, so now you need a "hint".  Ask
> > debian-release to do this:

> the page on excuses was speaking of an "hint"...
> what is it ?
> choice 1) a plain english email to debian-release@l.d.o
> choice 2) a procedure involving gpg signing and email to an obscure address
>  using a set of keywords nobody ever documented properly
>
> 1 was my hope, 2 was my Debian-experience-induced-fear

1) is the answer. This leads to something like
easy snmpkit/0.9-11 libprinterconf/0.5-7
in my hints file on ftp-master (only release team members can directly
set hints; we do it however also if we notice by ourself). In your case,
the result is already there on ftp-master
   snmpkit |     0.9-11 |       testing | source
   snmpkit |     0.9-11 |      unstable | source
and will be available on the mirrors after tonights cron.daily run.

Cheers,
Andi