Re: arch, svn, cvs

Florian Weimer, 2005-08-20 20:50:12 +0200 :

> * Roland Mas:
>>   The Berkeley DB storage backend was an enormously stupid thing,
>> but that's been fixed (phew).
> I'm storing hundreds of millions of rows in Berkeley DB tables and
> have yet to encounter data loss because of bugs in Berkeley DB code.

I wasn't implying anything related to data loss.  It's just the "can't
have read access without write access to the whole repository" part
that bothered me.

Roland Mas

'ALL your base? No!! One tiny base continue bravely to resist.'
  -- <wiggy> in #debian-devel