Re: Work-needing packages report for Aug 19, 2005

Scripsit Roberto C. Sanchez
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 03:55:56PM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:

[mindterm]

> > Do we have other ways to provide its functionality? I sometimes need
> > to log into my machine from net cafes, and even SSH1 is preferable to
> > telnet. :-/

> Anyterm will be packaged any time now(tm).  That is, IMHO, a superior
> solution.

Looks good. If this gets packaged, I have no objection to ditching
mindterm.

--
Henning Makholm       "It was intended to compile from some approximation to
                 the M-notation, but the M-notation was never fully defined,