Re: Dogme05: Team Maintenance

Scripsit Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org>

> I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad idea to have team maintenance; on
> the contrary. But forcing people to maintain packages in teams is, I
> think, a /very/ bad idea.

Not to mention that people who sincerely believe they work most
efficiently as a one-man team would just start forming pro-forma teams
that officially pooled maintenance of their former packages but and
internally followed a gentleman's agreement about keeping hands off
each other's stuff.

What next? A package cannot be uploaded N times in a row by the same
team member?

--
Henning Makholm                 "Occam was a medieval old fart. The simplest
                     explanation that fits the facts is always, God did it."