Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

[Andrew Suffield]
> How about 'not second guessing people without cause'?

Sounds like a good idea.  I am not sure how this comment is connected
to the message you replied to.

I tried to avoid second guessing you, by asking the following
question:

  You seem to assume that all rejections are correct, and get rid of
  some people which should not be accepted as debian developers, while
  all approvals are suspect and might let through a person which
  should have been rejected.  Is this correct?

You choose to ignore it, so I am still not sure about your opinion.