Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 04:36:28PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Do you have any good arguments why it isn't the other way around, that
> some of the rejections get rid of people which could have done a great
> job as a debian developer?

How about 'not second guessing people without cause'? I'm not going to
argue that the rejections being made are bad ones. If you are, this is
the wrong place to do it. If you're not, then you don't have a point
here.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |