Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

Em Ter, 2005-08-02 às 04:46 -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko escreveu:
> Then I have a better idea...  It seems to me that any DD-professional is capable
> of performing AM duties, isn't it? Then I would say it might make sense
> to send an announcement to any DD with experience over X month and Y
> packages maintained if they want to be just considered for AM process.

I think I have an even better idea! It would be very nice if people
would only voice their opinions on a problem after getting in touch with
the affected part of Debian for some time, having felt this way its real
problems and needs.

The amount of non-feasible and non-helpful ideas being thrown in the air
these days just seems to be very big. That certainly makes debian-devel
a PITA to read.

Nothing personal, nothing specific about you, this is just a random
selected message to reply with my small suggestion.

See ya,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>