Re: Packages descriptions review

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 04:08:10PM +0200, Clément Stenac wrote:
> > how will you handel changes in the description (from upstream, aka package
> > maintainer)?
>
> By comparing all descriptions when we are done. For packages which have
> a new descriptions, a manual review/merge will be needed.

No, this will not work.

We habe 10 and more changes in the description _per_day.

Some are very stupid (like
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?diff1=16963&diff2=953 )
other more complex (like
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?diff1=16966&diff2=2177 )

If you need some weeks for the review of all descriptions (and you
will need more time), you can check this all again.

You must update unreviewed description daily. Checked reviewed
descriptions again and show changes to the reviewer, if the review ist
not finished.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -- http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/
Frage: Stammt der Begriff UNIX aus einem Dialog zwischen einem Deutschen