Re: Packages descriptions review

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 11:32:18PM +0200, Clément Stenac wrote:
> >  Someone suggested an announcement should be sent to
> > > d-d-a. What do you think ?
> >
> > Yes, go to it and find some reviewer.
>
> Will do...
>
> > Maybe you should add a 'get a random Description' link on your Page...
>
> I'm not sure it would be very good, because it's better to review
> related packages together. It's however true that it could probably make
> the whole stuff more attractive.

how will you handel changes in the description (from upstream, aka package
maintainer)?

some changed description from this night:

   changed description from dvorak7min (dvorak7min)
   changed description from libnetclient-ocaml-dev (netclient)
   changed description from libocamlnet-ocaml (ocamlnet)
   changed description from libocamlnet-ocaml-dev (ocamlnet)

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
»A train station is a station where trains stops.