Re: doomsday not DFSG (was Re: ITP: doomsday - greatly improved engine to play doom, doom2, heretic and hexen)

Jon Dowland wrote:
I've added the original ITPer to the CC list, as he hasn't contributed
to this thread (and so I don't know if he reads -devel).
Alexander, your ITP has generated a bit of discussion: see
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/07/thrd3.html#01170>.

Thanks. Indeed I didn't read this thread but I can not contribute - I'm not a doom programmer. But I'm very interested to have a doom port in debian.