Re: no time for all debian tasks was: interacting with the press

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 17:57 +0200, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> On 7/14/05, Christian Fromme <kaner@strace.org> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Anand Kumria wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks for your comments -- however I don't think anyone should be able
> > > afraid to point out when a debian developer is obviously not able to
> > > satisfy all the Debian-related demands on their time; let alone their
> > > committments.
> >
> > First of all, in my opinion your mail never should have gone to -devel,
> > but only to Martin Schulze and maybe to Branden Robinson.
>
> Why can't this be discussed in public? There are probably more people
> concerned about this then only him.

Initially it is far better to air ones dirty laundry in the privacy of
your own house than out in the Public. Due mainly to the fact of
yellowish stains, brown streaks and in-human smells, or in other words
Bringing to your attention before you embarrass him before a multitude
of people.

If then nothing comes of it, then start the airing publically. There in
lies the rub.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

For technology that is