no time for all debian tasks was: interacting with the press

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for your comments -- however I don't think anyone should be able
afraid to point out when a debian developer is obviously not able to
satisfy all the Debian-related demands on their time; let alone their
committments.

>From <URL: http://www.debian.org/intro/organization> you can various
people listed more than once; in Martin Schulze case 6 times.  I've
already said I do not believe that Martin is being an effective press
contact -- good intentions are great, but I'd like tto htink we also
deserve good execution.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are