Re: no time for all debian tasks was: interacting with the press

Hello,

Anand Kumria wrote:

Thanks for your comments -- however I don't think anyone should be able
afraid to point out when a debian developer is obviously not able to
satisfy all the Debian-related demands on their time; let alone their
committments.

First of all, in my opinion your mail never should have gone to -devel, but only to Martin Schulze and maybe to Branden Robinson.

From <URL: http://www.debian.org/intro/organization> you can various
people listed more than once; in Martin Schulze case 6 times.

Well, he *does* work hard for Debian, so you should better thank him a lot for that instead of making (in my opinion) senseless accusations. I read the article you referenced and I do not agree with you at all.

Christian