Re: OT: No unsubscribe signature?

Pascal Hakim wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> > I wonder what it's rule set is.
>
> :0 fbw
> * ! ^Content-Transfer-Encoding:.*base64
> * ! ^Content-Transfer-Encoding:.*quoted-printable
> | cat - footer.txt

The "Message-ID: <[🔎] b2cc26e4050628052561a44c90@mail.gmail.com>" message
asked about was encoded with a content transfer encoding of
quoted-printable.  Therefore the rule above avoided attaching a footer
to the message.  This explains the question about the anomaly.

I guess if you don't want a footer on your messages you can always
send them out with a quoted-printable encoding.  :-)

Of course base64 works too, but that is a strong spam sign and your
message might get dropped by people scoring based upon that so I would
recommend against using base64 encoding for plain text messages.

Bob