Re: Getting rid of circular dependencies

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 11:57:25AM +0200, Adeodato Sim? wrote:
>   I'd like to hear from ftpmaster (CC'ed) if, provided this solution
>   gains some acceptance, they'd be willing to help with a mass-change in
>   the override files (see numbers below), and/or with the creation of
>   such new section.

Sure, it seems logical to add some new sections, like for java, ruby
and 'data' -- though keep in mind that nothing has been decided on this
yet.

When a set of new sections has been decided on, there will naturally be
some mass-override-change to get existing packages in the correct
section.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar