Re: debian security archive/updates b0rken???

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Nico Golde wrote:

http://www.heute.de/ZDFheute/inhalt/26/0,3672,2326362,00.html
The article on heute.de says that ca. 1000000 million user in
Germany changed to Ubuntu because of problems with Debian.
BTW, this news seems not to have a negative effect.  I've got
very positive responses from people who pointed me to this site.
The good thing is that readers of this site are not able to
differentiate between Linux, Free Software, Debian, a penguin,
Ubuntu, another penguin, Mozilla, OpenOffice and again a penguin.
(Obviousely the authors of the article have no idea either but
all in all the target readers felt positive about this penguin. :) )

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de