Re: Ongoing Firefox (and Thunderbird) Trademark problems

Gervase Markham <gerv@mozilla.org> writes:
> Eric Dorland wrote:

>> So, I don't feel I can accept the agreement offered by the Mozilla
>> Foundation, because of my objections to it and because I don't feel
>> empowered to make an agreement like this on behalf of Debian.

> If you are not empowered, who is?

The Debian Project Leader is, as I understand it, the officer who is
empowered by the Debian Project to make agreements on behalf of the

See <http://www.debian.org/devel/constitution>, particularly 5.1.4 and
5.1.10, although neither of these are particularly unambiguous in this