Re: Is Ubuntu a debian derivative or is it a fork?

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 11:26:58PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> That said, I was informed today that there's a policy that when bugs are
> submitted the patch has to be put on people.ubuntu.com and linked to in
> the report rather than being included in the report, which did strike me
> as rather strange.

Ugh.  I *like* having all the necessary stuff in an e-mail; it means there's
a nicely indexed copy of the info sitting on my local laptop, and
considering the fact that almost all of my personal time on the laptop these
days is spent disconnected from the 'net, something that I have to wget is
going to have to take a much lower priority.

- Matt