Re: cogito_0.10-2 available, and request for Sponsor

Anibal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@debian.org> wrote:
] On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 11:22:17AM -0600, Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
] >I'm looking for a Debian Sponsor to upload this package to the archive.
]
] I'll upload it. However, we'll have to wait until the license issue
] raised by Florian Weimer is resolved. If the package is uploaded is
] very likely to be rejected by the ftpmaster team.

Thanks for offering to upload the package!

What license issue do you mean?  The fact that it's "GPLv2 exactly,
unless Linus wants a later GPL"?  I'm not lawyerly enough to see why
that's a problem.

--
Sebastian