Re: PHP/WebApp policy/mailing list

Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:
If interested people would think a l.d.o list
is better, that could also be nice.

Once you've got me convinced the list is a good idea, it usually doesn't
take too long to create it.

It really seems that such a list is needed, a lot of webapp maintainers would be happy to have a common place to talk about that.

Moreover, I do think that this list would have a decent lifetime, in the first place, it will handle the Webapp Policy Writing but it won't become useless when the policy will be written. Indeed, I think that it will become the right place to help maintenance of webapps.

Here is the name that sounds to be the good one, according to this thread:

    debian-webapps@lists.debian.org

We have to find a correct description for the list, let me give you a first try:

    Coordination for web application maintenance and Debian Webapp
    Policy issues.

Feel free to give here other descriptions :)

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>