Re: lintian & linda (was: Automatic testing of Debian packages)

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [050412 08:31]:
> >Guess some people have preferences for either languages or other.
> The reason: "I just rewrite an application because the language it is
> written in." sounds a very stupid reason to me.

It doesn't for me after I heard, that foo was orhpaned.  None
volunteered to adopt it, but someone volunteered to write something,
that does work in his prefered language.  Sometimes it is easier to
restart from scratch than to try to adopt an foreign thing.

So we have linda and lintian.  So what?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander