Re: Let's remove mips, mipsel, s390, ... (Was: [Fwd: Re: GTK+2.0 2.6.2-3 and buildds running out of space])

[Pierre Habouzit]
> I mean that you have no way to say for huge source packages : you
> only need to build this , this, this and this pacakge. since the
> changes I've made won't affect the others.

As far as mirror bandwidth goes (including end user bandwidth *from*
the mirrors), that's a problem for rsync/zsync to solve.  Of course,
that doesn't help with buildd time, which is still a bottleneck in
certain cases.

Peter