Re: Let's remove mips, mipsel, s390, ... (Was: [Fwd: Re: GTK+2.0 2.6.2-3 and buildds running out of space])

[Peter 'p2' De Schrijver]
> This can be solved by using emulation tools (like
> qemu). Unfortunately qemu doesn't support m68k as a target yet. It
> would not only help for cross buildd's, but also allow maintainers
> to debug arch specific problems in their package on their laptop :)

For m68k, there is uae, <URL:http://www.freiburg.linux.de/~uae/> which
is claimed to run Linux when the MMU patch is applied.  I was once
able to boot the kernel but unable to mount the root directory.
Unfortunately, uae lack a working network interface, and has limited
use here. :)