Re: all new Debian diagram - now with less chaos!

Kevin Mark <kmark+debian-devel@pipeline.com> schrieb:

> On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 01:11:33PM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
>> martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> > h. There are more rules as to when packages migrate from unstable to
>> >    testing.
>> > i. You use both meanings of "priority" (changelog and control)
>> >    without making it clear which one is meant.
>>
>> Furthermore, for testing propagation i'ts "urgency" that matters, isn't
>> it?
>
> Hi Frank,
> isnt that addressed by the tag "Urgency: Low|Medium|High"?

In the white box between the green "testing" and "unstable" boxes, the
text says: "unstable packages propagate to testing based upon priority
tags and no additional RC bugs".

I think this should be "based upon the urgency tag and...". I am not
aware of any influence of the priority field from debian/control on the
testing transition (except that base might be frozen earlier), and I am
also not aware of a priority field in debian/changelog.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich