all new Debian diagram - now with less chaos!

Hi debianista,

after my initial work on a diagram, and the comments and the work of
madduck,  I had some time to redo my diagram to produce a totally new
concept. any comment appreciated.

http://kmark.home.pipeline.com/newdebian.png
http://kmark.home.pipeline.com/newdebian.dia

cherio,
Kev

ps.
at this point I left out any mention of the security infrastructure as I
dont have a complete picture of it, yet.
pps.
thanks madduck for your diagram as it gave me something with which to compare.
--
counter.li.org #238656 -- goto counter.li.org and be counted!

        (__)
        (oo)
  /------\/
 / |    ||