Re: all new Debian diagram - now with less chaos!

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:

> h. There are more rules as to when packages migrate from unstable to
>    testing.
> i. You use both meanings of "priority" (changelog and control)
>    without making it clear which one is meant.

Furthermore, for testing propagation i'ts "urgency" that matters, isn't
it?

And I've never read "ITO" as a tag for orphaning bug. Either one mails
to -devel (or wherever) saying that they intend to give away or orphan
some packages, but this isn't a bug, just conversation. In the BTS, I
think the tag is simply "O".

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster