Re: [Fwd: Re: status of the DDTP project?]

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

While I agree, and I started and worked on the pt_BR effort, there's
still a problem with this: we, the people translating the descriptions
do not see the work being used, as no infra-structure code was added to
APT and the FTP.
But at least there were a lot of flame wars, rejected patches etc and
it we will loose to work which was done until now nobody will continue
in caring for the necessary code you mentioned.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de