Re: [Fwd: Re: status of the DDTP project?]

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 12:05:16AM -0300, Fred Ulisses Maranhao wrote:
> The project is alive. But there are big problems.
>
> The server is not replying the e-mails with translations or reviews.
> That means that volunteers are working without feedback.

> > > AFAICT it is dead. Maybe someone can reanimate it :-/
> > >

> Yes. But what is the priority of DDTP? And who is the person
> responsible by ddtp at the server? We, the brazilian team are disposed
> to help the DDTP. But what should we do?

I've looked a bit around. ddtp is on gluck, and is maintained on behalf
of 'grisu' (Michael Bramer) only. He _did_ mail on debian-user-german
at least a few days ago, but otherwise, I didn't see mail from him in
the archives since begin november.

It seems there are enough people who want to help, but, which are debian
developers? Could you, or anybody else, maybe try to find out who are
interested?

As with any project, it's always better if it's a team effort in stead
of a personal effort. Once some people are found, some work can be done.

Meanwhile, I agree mail is important. What address(es) exactly are
failing? It looks like coors@ddtp.debian.org and webmaster@ etc are all
deliverd to a group of people. A number of other addresses are fed into
scripts, I could look into that, but don't know what exactly is failing
or how it is supposed to work.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar