Re: ok, i screwed up

> How is this possible?  By my count, this leaves us with one package using
> each API.  Wouldn't it be easier to port one of these packages to the new
> API, instead of bloating oldlibs for such a niche library?  How different of
> an API are we talking about, after all?

I conducted an experiment, and grisbi does compile against the new
libofx without errors.  But I cannot test it, and I'm not the grisbi
maintainer.  So if it's important to have the old libofx library
dropped from stable (and I'm entirely happy to agree!) then what needs
to happen is the grisbi maintainer should check to see if it works
with the new library.

Thomas