Re: Installer for power4 and power5 systems

Am 20.12.2004 um 15:59 schrieb Sven Luther:

[...]

Mmm, not sure about this, debian-boot@lists.debian.org would be the best place
to ask about this. Did you try the network-console installation ?

It's a bit high traffic there. I've asked some questions there, but never got answers,
maybe the questions were too stupid ;-)

I've tried network console installation, too. But at that time I didn't win anything, because
it only worked for the main installer. I don't know if this has changed.

Ok then. I'm going to work on partman-prep and will be back when either the partman-prep
is ready or the power5 machine is usable.

Greetings,
Cajus