Installer for power4 and power5 systems

Hi!

Since I had access for some power4 and power5 System the last time and noticed that the debian installer didn't work on this hardware (a 64bit kernel seems to be needed), I did some integration on this and added a "pseries" target to the debian installer including
the 64 bit kernel and a ready to use installer image.

Sure, these power machines are not that common hardware for joe user, but after IBM started the openpower initiative its good for debian to support these machines, too. I personally like to contribute this stuff, so that other people can use it, too.

Anyway the installer is not perfect yet. Perhaps someone on the list can give some quick
hints in order to save lot of time for me:

* The partitioner needs to support (pseudo or whatever) the creation of a PPC PReP boot partition, or just check for its existence, since it is needed for booting. Where to set the
   dependencies? What packages to create and/or modify?

* yaboot may be used to install to the PPC PReP boot partition. Same like above. I didn't
   find a place where the depencies are set...

Any comments are appreciated.

Greetings,
Cajus