Re: Linux Core Consortium

Manoj Srivastava wrote:

I am not sure I am convinced that the benefits are worth
outsourcing the core of our product -- and I think that most business
shall tell you that is a bad idea.

Well, please don't tell this to all of the people who we are attempting to get to use Linux as the core of their products.

Also, please make sure to tell the upstream maintainers that we aren't going to use their code any longer, because we have decided that it's a bad idea to outsource the core of our product.