Re: Legal budget and Director-and-officer insurance related to packages with "adult" themes

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 04:23:25PM -0800, Bruce Perens wrote:
> I worked on the patent and copyright issues because Debian and indeed
> all of Free Software would be up the river if people did not work on it.
> I have arranged more than $120K of grants to work on this since leaving HP.
>
> That is not the case for packages with questionable images and dialogue.
> I'm not volunteering, and neither are the people who gave me money.

Then file a bug, but don't whinge about how other people aren't doing
something that you care about. That's how Debian works. You do the
stuff you're interested in (frequently without mentioning it to
anybody else, in some cases).

Your Chicken Little act is not impressing anybody.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |