Re: Hot-Babe non-controversial images

Frederik Schueler, 2004-12-04 13:50:08 +0100 :

> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 10:52:55PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
>> An earlier suggestion to show a lamb in various states of shear,
>> and then roasted at 100% was also good.
>
> As a vegeterian I have to strongly object on this. ;-)

  I have an eggplant and two zucchinis here, which I intend to cook in
tonight or tomorrow.  Want me to take pics?

  Of course, we'd have to rename the package hot-ratatouille, but I
assume there are less people shocked by objectification of vegetables
than there are for objectification of women.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Why did the tachyon cross the road?