Re: RFS: kmenc15 - An advanced Qt/KDE MEncoder frontend.

> Yup, thats exactly what I thought. In which case, my program does have a
> chance to be in contrib. which brings me to my original question, what should
> I do to find a sponsor?... I believe I've maxed out my available resources...

It might be that you need to wait until you've gone through NM and can
upload on your own.  Speaking only for myself, my time is limited and
sponsorship chews up a fair bit of time (checking over the packaging,
talking with the maintainer about what needs fixing, etc), and I'd
rather spend that time on packages that can go into main.

I don't know how many others feel the same, but if you're looking to go
through NM you may find more offers of help if you choose something in
main to train yourself on.  Of course I may be wrong, just my thoughts
on the matter.

b.