RFS: kmenc15 - An advanced Qt/KDE MEncoder frontend.

Hi.

This is no longer an RFS, I posted this RFS here quite a while ago, this is
now a "plea" for: What should I do?

My program is an MEncoder frontend which depends on MPlayer, if I am not
mistaken, that means it belongs in contrib. I have completed a Debian
package, have been looking for a sponsor for quite some time, I have tried
asking here, in debian-mentors, in several other relevant debian mailing
lists, and in the IRC channel, and got for it one useful reply, to contact
Marillat.
Thanks to him, my program is now up at the unofficial archives at
http://hpisi.nerim.net/ , for which I am very grateful.

My question is, at this point, is there any chance my program will be in the
official Debian archives (in section contrib)? Is there anything else I
should try to find a sponsor?...

- ods15