Re: spam checking and CPU time

    >> crm114 is not a spam filter. It's a classifier. You probably
    >> didn't train it right. It needs two weeks of attention before
    >> being useful.

Actually, despite the bad result just recently, crm114 seemed to be
pretty accurate (after training). One or twice it did classify an
important E-Mail as SPAM, but I can live with that (I check all my
SPAM manually anyway).

However, accuracy wasn't my concern, the time to check each message
was. The was causing postfix to bounce valid emails.

    Jesus> Indeed the latest version of CRM114 managed to eat my CPU,
    Jesus> but i downgraded to the previous one and everything went
    Jesus> back to more than fine.

What version did you downgrade to?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>