Re: possible mass bug filing: spamassassin 3

* martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org) [041006 22:40]:
> also sprach Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2004.10.06.2234 +0200]:
> > I guess spamassassin3 won't be added to sarge. Can you remember
> > the upload of the latest kde to unstable, and the explicit NO from
> > the release masters? Can you remember that already before that it
> > was said "no new upstream versions"? Spamassassin 3 is a new
> > upstream version - so, no spamassassin 3 in sarge.

> Fair enough. But what if we provide spamassassin3 in addititon to
> spamassassin (2.64) ?

That can be done of course - as well as we have exim4 in addition to
exim, or inn2 in addition to inn. But in this case, reverting the latest
upload of spamassassin might be a good idea.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/