Re: possible mass bug filing: spamassassin 3

also sprach Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2004.10.06.2234 +0200]:
> I guess spamassassin3 won't be added to sarge. Can you remember
> the upload of the latest kde to unstable, and the explicit NO from
> the release masters? Can you remember that already before that it
> was said "no new upstream versions"? Spamassassin 3 is a new
> upstream version - so, no spamassassin 3 in sarge.

Fair enough. But what if we provide spamassassin3 in addititon to
spamassassin (2.64) ?

SA3 is where it's at (within SA, there's other/better stuff).
Development of SA2 will stop, or has already. No matter whether
security.d.o or volatile.d.o, it would be favourable to be able to
push improvements to SA3 rather than replace SA2 with SA3 through
these channels.

`. `'`