Re: possible mass bug filing: spamassassin 3

* Francesco P. Lovergine (frankie@debian.org) [041006 15:05]:

> > > If this is not solved, we really should consider to re-introduce
> > > spamassassin 2 as spamassassin, and the version 3 as spamassassin3.

> Unfortunately, it is also used as the only anti-spam plugin in other
> software, such as amavis AFAIK. As pointed before anyway, releasing those
> kind of tools and thinking of having them frozen for a couple of
> years is a non-sense, plain and clear. The volatile archive
> is having more and more sense.

Sorry, but the basic problem I'm speaking about has nothing to do with
volatile - but just that requiring substancially more memory might be a
bad idea. We still have inn1 and inn2 parallel (and I'm a happy user of
inn1), for similar reasons.

Cheers,
Andi
--