Re: Multiple source packages from one upstream source

> Depending on source packages isn't supported.

The file binutils_2.15.orig.tar.gz is already in the archive. Rather
than uploading a duplicate copy with another name, I'd like to use the
same file. In this case it's a peer relationship not a dependency
relationship. Both packages use binutils_2.15.orig.tar.gz, but neither
one is necessarily the owner of the file, so long as they both use the
same unmodified tarball from upstream.

I compare this to hard-links. Once a hard-link is created, it's
impossible to tell which link is the original. They are peers, unlike
symlinks.

> You may want to have a look at the toolchain-source package.

I have contributed to toolchain-source in the past for arm-elf, but
pocketpc is a unique target that has its own set of problems.
Packaging it on its own seemed like a better solution.

Cheers,
Shaun