Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Sep 20, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> wrote:

> Ask the people in China, or in (parts of) Spain and Italy. You *can't* just
> change your Internet provider - there is only one, really. Or do propose
> people should call long-distance/international to dial-in?
For a very small sum (and usually for free) they can easily get SMTP
relaying service from a remote site on a reputable network.

BTW, I'm quite sure that there is no part of Italy where there are not
multiple choices of ISPs.

--
ciao, |
Marco | [8082 sf1X9z8btFQ7s]