Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 01:52:54PM -0700, Adam McKenna wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 10:34:45PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > Le lundi 20 septembre 2004 à 13:04 -0700, Adam McKenna a écrit :
> > > Those people should use one of the many free, reliable webmail sites.
> >
> > How can you compare the features and usability of a webmail service to a
> > modern MUA?
>
> There are many free or nominal cost mail services out there that will allow
> you to download your mail with a POP or IMAP client.  My ISP offers such a
> service for $60 per year.

Throwing money at a problem doesn't make it go away.

I personally think it's silly to say "I don't like SPAM, therefore I
want you to jump through hoops to get your mail to me"; but I guess not
everyone thinks that way...

... and then I'm not even considering the fact that in some locations,
the only competent ISPs are the expensive ones... I mean, not everyone
has too much money.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks