Re: daily pestering about s390 and sparc buildd failure

Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> writes:

> On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 04:02:49AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
>
> > I notice that you have not yet actually offered to help.  There are
> > lots of orphaned packages needing work; perhaps instead of attacking
> > me for trying to fix RC bugs in orphaned packages, you could help fix
> > bugs yourself.
>
> Oh, I don't help?

Of course, that's not what I said, was it?

I was not accusing you of doing nothing at all; I was saying that you
have not offered to help solve this particular problem.

You found at least four different ways to attack me, all of which
indicated you didn't really know what you're talking about.  I'm not
impressed.

> Again: debugging per frequent package uploading is not an option.

It's certainly a last-resort.  I did not see from you a suggestion
about some other debugging strategy.  As it happens, I have gathered
useful information already from my upload, and am making progress.

Thomas