Re: Please participate in popularity-contest

Steve Greenland wrote:
On 09-Aug-04, 14:18 (CDT), Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
-oi is used by some important programs per default, including mutt. I
do not know by heart what options you'll need to support, but I'd
guess at least -oem -oi -i -t -F -f. - You'll have to check MUAs and
stuff like cron or at to be sure.

Cron uses "-i -FCronDaemon -oem".

Xmail works great with cron on a default install.

My sponsor is away and i would apreciate it if someone would help me with an upload for the latest build.
If someone is willing please send me an email so i can give you the link.

Radu