Re: PROPOSAL: Communication to solve the dispute. (was: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

Robert Millan, on 2004-07-28, 19:00, you wrote:
> I propose an amendment to this GR proposal. The text is completely replaced
> by:
[...]

Yea, let the project resolve that its members should talk with each
other, actually the best idea since that amd64 rant started ;-).

>  - We're facing a communication problem, so the solution is to ease
>    communication between the affected parties.

This is paradox.  You cannot dispose of a communication problem by
voting for a resolution that states you are having a communication
problem.  Additionally, the communication problem only exists between
few individuals not in The Project.

Maybe this amendment should be further amended resolving that
the NM process be changed to include an Social Skills Test.

Joerg

--
Joerg "joergland" Wendland  |  http://www.wendlandnet.de/joerg/
GPG: 51CF8417 FP: 79C0 7671 AFC7 315E 657A  F318 57A3 7FBD 51CF 8417